Why hello my fellow devious deviants,
Since i'm cosplaying a lot of characters lately i think i'll list them here
1) Misa Amane, Death note: this was more of an own interpretation, i wore a gothic lolita dresss and put pigtails in my blond hair(which was misa's length at the time) and gothic accessories and a leather jacket so i'd look like her.
2)Tsumugi Kotobuki, K-on: my best friend Lien told me i looks like her, i already watched the series and was very pleased she thought i resembled her, i went ahead and asked my mother to give me the outfit as a birthday present. it was a bit tight but i was really happy to have it.
3) Samurai: Not from any specific series, i used to do Aikido and had earned my hakama( sort of traditional japanese pants for martial arts). i tied up my hair and put on sandals, i also wore some bandages and put on fake blood for effects.
4) Ranmao, Black butler: my friend lien( the same one yes) started a cosplay group for black butler and asked me to play ranmao because of my eyes and well...the size of my bust
. i was happy again and saved up to buy the outfit, i bought a wig that i customer together with lien and searched for ballet shoes and socks to match it.
5) The white rabbit: No specific series again, i got a really cute lace dress from my sister and lien gave me her old white wig, i also had a black lolita style jacket and a pocket watch so i combinated that all with white lace gloves, an alice in wonderland themed box that i had, cute shoes and earrings, rabbit ears(and tail) and pink socks to look like the white rabbit from alice in wonderland in human form.
6) Alice Liddel, heart no kuni no alice: a runner up to the white rabbit maybe? i love this series and really wanted to cosplay alice, i bought the outfit with saved up money and looked for a good wig, i bought one in a local store that didn't turn out right, sold it to another cosplayer and bought one online that's perfect! i asked my boyfriend to buy the socks and borrowed shoes from my mother. this is my most perfect cosplay outfit.
7) Shiori Shiomiya, The world god only knows: i don't have this one yet but plan to make the outfit myself this summer, thanks to my fashion studies i now have more knowledge for making my own clothes and wanted to make one myself. i planned to do lucy heartfelia from fairy tail but then lien told me she wanted to start a group from TWGOK and i changed my mind to shiori, the character she thought fits me. i'll make the outfit, except for the blouse, buy some socks ,shoes ,a wig and lenses and be ready for the group by the time F.A.C.T.S. comes by(convention in October).
Recently i also became friends with a friend from my niece who studies photography and took cosplay as her theme for the finals, i'm helping her with the project by cosplaying together with some other people for her camera
. the pictures(some of them) are in my gallery ^^
well i hope you enjoy reading about these cosplays
, i'll also be making more clothes myself in the future seeing as i'm graduating high school and going on to studying art
Greetings from your not-so-little-anymore Noa(yes Tom, i've grown!!!)